We wish to reassure you that as a business we have taken COVID-19 safety guidelines very seriously, and worked very hard to ensure we have taken every measure possible for your safety in addition to meeting guidelines. Numbers for classes and practice sessions will be limited until further notice and bookings must be made in advance. Hand sanitisers have been installed at every entrance/room and systems are in place to minimise people congregating. The studio will be cleaned regularly and every teacher has been instructed to wash hands between lessons. We will also be operating a trace and track system. Outlined below is a complete list of our current safety guidelines. These will be reviewed and updated regularly as new information and/or guidelines are released by the government.
- If you or any of the members of your household has symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend any classes or lessons at The Dance Lab.
- Hand sanitisers will be available as you enter the premises, as you enter both studios and also in the main studio. Please sanitise as you enter and leave the studio and wash your hands before and after using the restroom.
- We will be operating a track and trace system. Every person entering the building is required to sign in and leave their contact details each time they enter the studio. We advise everyone to bring their own pen.
- If you are waiting outside the studio, please maintain social distancing.
- All teachers have a non touch policy and will maintain social distancing, as must the students.
- To dance with a partner in a class or a private lesson, you must be from the same household or in the same bubble.
- Please come to the studio dressed for your lesson (as much as is possible) so there is minimum use of the changing rooms.
- All private lessons will be 45 minutes long. Your teacher will take a break between their lessons to ensure they meet hygiene requirements.
- Payment in cash should be minimised where possible.
- For children’s private lessons and classes; Children under 10 years may have one parent accompany them to the lesson. The parents of older children should only drop off and pick up the child.